Bespoke Application development
Rigorous application development standards and methodologies that help clients achieve their IT needs.
SKANDA's Application development and support services include software development, maintenance, conversion, and migration and application enhancements. We support multiple technologies and have skill sets across major banking application platforms such as T24, Flexcube and Finacle. Our consultants work on the entire chain of the software development life cycle with dedicated teams working in the business analysis, architecture, development, testing and implementation areas. Furthermore, we have tie-ups with partners to quickly ramp up on resource and bespoke application development requirements.
Business Analysts at SKANDA help have experience in the banking and financial services industry and have a proven track record within the information technology industry. Our experts understand business problems and bring along a problem solving mind set in the context of the business requirements. They act as user representatives and are in position to conduct/facilitate joint application development (JAD) sessions, organize, document and communicate the business requirements.
Often organizations have the right ideas and business requirements but are unable to think as to how they will convert the requirements into a working application. Architects at SKANDA can help organizations bring to reality their concepts by helping figure out best architecture for their applications. We can help customers choose the most appropriate data model and design patterns for enhanced flexibility, compatibility and extensibility.
With a proven track record of designing and developing solutions our architects can help put together an application architecture for your internal teams to implement the final solution. We are available for architecture guidance and support through the Software Development Lifecycle.
The business analysis and architecture teams work with the development teams to build the proposed application on the agreed architecture. We support build on all best of breed development tools and methodologies. To cut product development cycles and minimize errors, SKANDA follows a three pronged strategy utilizing business analysis, architecture and testing teams to support the development methodology. Our methodology is supported by -
- Frameworks to simplify product architecture components to reduce development and sustenance cost, create easy to understand use case scenarios that leads to fewer changes to the build code at later intervals.
- Test automation tools to accelerate cycle time and reduce engineering efforts
- Tools that improve defect tracking and resolve bug fixes.
Our confidence in delivering high quality, low cost development solutions is backed by a strong development community at our India office. The offices are equipped with relevant infrastructure to meet customer requirements. Furthermore, we support a range of technologies as indicated below –
|Technology / Areas||Specialization|
|Core Banking Solutions||Functional / Technical|
|Oracle||EBS – Financials / EBS - HRMS / EBS - SCM / EBS - Utilities / EBS - Technical / OBIEE / OBIA / Core DBA / Apps DBA|
|SIEBEL||Functional / Technical|
|SAP||CRM / Warehouse / FICO / MM / SD / Mobility / SUP / EPM / Netweaver / MDM / Basis / ABAP|
|Infrastructure||UNIX / AIX Admin / Data Guard / Firewall|
|Application Development||.NET / JAVA / J2EE|
SKANDA leverages its vast experience in domain focused testing to help build bug free mission critical applications for our clients. Our testing teams work hand in glove with the business analysis and development teams to develop robust systems ensuring adherence to time, quality and cost parameters.
SKANDA can also support an organizations needs to build application development strategy by undertaking system evaluations. Our consultants can help formulate appropriate evaluation criteria leading to application assessment and finally on to recommending the best solution that meets business needs within time and cost parameters. As an added service, SKANDA can front face discussions with vendors for negotiations. Our goal is to partner with clients at every stage of product lifecycle to help them efficiently achieve quick Time-to-Market, improve the quality of their products, reduce risk of failure, improve predictability and reliability.
SKANDA delivers expertise that can benefit organizationsat every stage of the solution lifecycle from initial assessments,planning and implementation, upgrades, optimization andsolution extension. Your solution may be deployed andadopted more quickly, may more precisely meet businessand IT requirements and may provide greater value forall stakeholders..
- Challenge – Organizations need to deliver on investment, project and the portfolio of services. This requires a unique blend of business and technical expertise, calculated judgment and reusable best practices. Most organizations lack the expertise or are unable to harness these elements whilst managing business as usual. This can result in inefficient, suboptimal adoption of solutions, reduced time to market leading to increased perceptions that technology was the reason that the organizational performance fell way below expectations.
- Opportunity – SKANDA can help provide assessments, efficient implementation, deployment and managed services and, well-prioritized optimization work that may help organizations achieve a clearer, longer term vision. This will help stakeholders take steps albeit small to realize potential benefits.
- Benefits – Our expertise in the Project and Programme Management space will help your organization save time, reduce risk and help deliver the solution within cost parameters.